National Award Winning Law Firm
A leading law firm, recently ranked in the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020, covering legal work across a variety of sectors including aged care and retirement, government services, renewable energy and resources. Our customer needed a reliable partner to provide timely, regular deliveries, manage their considerable destruction regime and satisfy their general archiving needs in an efficient and secure manner.
- Daily delivery of ordered recorded by early afternoon
- Reliable destruction reports and timely destruction of records
ZircoDATA implemented our online Documents Management system, ZircoBRIDGE, which enabled our Customer to ensure their orders were processed quickly and efficiently. Regular destruction reports are sent out to simply their destruction processes, enabling them to focus on more important tasks knowing that they had minimised their storage requirements.
- Daily deliveries before 1pm was a core requirement for this customer
- Standardised destruction reporting and regular reviews
Following the implementation and user adoption of ZircoBRIDGE, our Customer was able to have a number of different users lodge their work orders on a daily basis and ensured receipt by 1pm the next day. This process allows the Customer to meet their own internal deadlines and their own customer requirements efficiently. Due to the regimented destruction process and the regular reporting of aged items, our Customer was able to significantly minimise storage costs.
- Destruction reports sent to Customer regularly to ensure they are up to date
- Multiple users are able to access their requests securely and simply by using ZircoBRIDGE
- Critical records are delivered to ensure deadlines are met