Our services have the capabilities to help recover data previously thought irretrievable and save it in an accessible media format. Our expert restoration and conversion services, utilising state-of-the art equipment, can to handle any data recovery requests, from emergency restoration, to cataloguing and maintaining a database of historical media.
Our extensive network of translators with National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) certification delivers translation services remotely and on-site. We provide phone and on-site interpreting, multilingual graphic design, audio and video services, typesetting, as well as language skill assessments and related language services.
- We have serviced over 30,000 customers across Australia since 2008 (reporting 99.6% satisfaction)
- We are a trusted partner to Government departments and organisations of all sizes including Banking & Finance, Legal, Education, Medical/Health, Mining and Natural Resources, Manufacturing, Research and Science, not-for-profit organisations and more
- We provide experienced translation project managers
- We have an extensive network of 800+ carefully vetted NAATI translators and interpreters
- Proven expertise in delivering consistent quality and accuracy across all languages
- Provide rapid turnaround, 365-day availability with extended hours of operation
- Guaranteed confidentiality and all data stored in Australia
- Extensive regulatory knowledge